Today I am celebrating ME! I am spending Thanksgiving Day all by myself. I am so thankful to have this time to MYself. I know that this quiet space in my life without the noise of other people’s needs and desires is what I need right now and I am so thankful to have it. I am listening to ME today. Maybe this sounds selfish and ego centered but I spend most of my life giving to others because *I* enjoy it because it make ME feel good. I can’t keep giving to others if I don’t take care of and think about ME. Being a Healer right now means Healing myself, taking time for ME and listening to my inituition. I could blame so many people, systems, situations, life transitions and I could Blame ME. I AM a Healer and giving thanks to ME is what I need to heal, grow, and thrive.
I am thankful to have the time and space to think about ME, MY direction, MY Goals, MY strengths and MY weaknesses. I am thankful to take this space and time to plan and think about the future ME and what I want for Myself and my family. I am thankful for my awareness to know to what is good for ME. I am thankful for knowing my strengths and weaknesses. I am thankful to be able to look back at the past ME and recognize the mistakes I made and grow from them. I am thankful that I don’t need to blame ME because I will not put future ME in those situations again. I am thankful for myself awareness, education, and wisdom of years that has brought ME to this path and will allow ME to continue in a positive direction because I know the things I can grow about ME and things about ME that I will have to compensate for and work with but can not change.
I am thankful for self-care which means to ME being strict with my inner boundaries as well as my interpersonal boundaries and listening to my inituition. I am setting routines, taking care of my body and my mind for ME that will continue to help ME thrive. I am thankful for learning my boundaries and setting them up to care for ME. I am thankful for the ME that has the wisdom to ask for help for ME when things get too difficvvult for ME. I am thankful for the ME that has the acceptance to know that others also have to care for themselves and protect their time, space and energy. I am thankful for the ME that recognizes when others have feelings or emotions about ME or around ME and that I am not responsible for those emotions but I can attend to them when appropriate and talk about them. I am thankful to the ME than has learned when my emotions affect other people in my life and makes boundaries or changes to situations for the future to avoid negative situations when possible. I am thankful for the ME that sees the positive and negative actions and paths in others lives, the ME that can apply those to my life and the ME that sees those actions and paths that are NOT for ME. I am thankful to the ME that is allowing and creating, when possible, postive relationships in my life to grow and negative one to fade away as I grow ME.
I am thankful to the ME that is good at cleaning up messes. I am thankful for the ME that knows that I hate money and legal matters but makes ME sit down and do it because it is important to ME! I am thankful for the ME needs variety and will change the things that can change but keeps the routines that help ME function. I am thankful for my need to move ME and to the M that feels when I am tired and needs to take physical rest to recover ME. I am thankful for the education, perserverance, and hard work that I put into the past ME so that I can return to work to earn a good wage once I’ve past this healing stage but also knows the unhealthy ME of the past and ways to make ME function better for the future. I am thankful for the ME that is takes this time as an opportunity for growth and healing.
I am thankful for ME, the ME that I am right now. I give thanks that I will not be the same ME that I am today in future. In many ways I will be the same ME but in other ways not the same ME. I am thankful that I can not know the ME that I will be and I am thankful that I can accept the ME that I am right now. I am thankful that I plan to be the best ME for the future.
Editing and Adding things as I think of them throughout this day of thanks!!!
I am thankful for the positive words I say for ME that get ME through each day.
I am thankful for my ability to say, “NO,” for ME.
I am thankful for people who support ME
I am thankful that I can decide when being Nice is good for ME and when being Nice is NOT good for ME.
I am thankful for my ability to laugh at ME.
I am thankful for my love of Music and Art which make ME feel good.
I am thankful for that I will make mistakes that are not good for ME but
I am thankful that I will turn that into a positive Learning experience and it will help ME grow.
I am thankful for the love in my heart that comes back to ME
I am thankful that I can recognized to need to take time for ME and
I am thankful that I do and will continue to take time for ME all by myself
HA! I saw this post on Facebook and Just tonight got around to reading it for ME! Said better than ME!
https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2017/11/this-is-what-self-care-really-means-because-its-not-all-salt-baths-and-chocolate-cake/
I am thankful to have the time and space to think about ME, MY direction, MY Goals, MY strengths and MY weaknesses. I am thankful to take this space and time to plan and think about the future ME and what I want for Myself and my family. I am thankful for my awareness to know to what is good for ME. I am thankful for knowing my strengths and weaknesses. I am thankful to be able to look back at the past ME and recognize the mistakes I made and grow from them. I am thankful that I don’t need to blame ME because I will not put future ME in those situations again. I am thankful for myself awareness, education, and wisdom of years that has brought ME to this path and will allow ME to continue in a positive direction because I know the things I can grow about ME and things about ME that I will have to compensate for and work with but can not change.
I am thankful for self-care which means to ME being strict with my inner boundaries as well as my interpersonal boundaries and listening to my inituition. I am setting routines, taking care of my body and my mind for ME that will continue to help ME thrive. I am thankful for learning my boundaries and setting them up to care for ME. I am thankful for the ME that has the wisdom to ask for help for ME when things get too difficvvult for ME. I am thankful for the ME that has the acceptance to know that others also have to care for themselves and protect their time, space and energy. I am thankful for the ME that recognizes when others have feelings or emotions about ME or around ME and that I am not responsible for those emotions but I can attend to them when appropriate and talk about them. I am thankful to the ME than has learned when my emotions affect other people in my life and makes boundaries or changes to situations for the future to avoid negative situations when possible. I am thankful for the ME that sees the positive and negative actions and paths in others lives, the ME that can apply those to my life and the ME that sees those actions and paths that are NOT for ME. I am thankful to the ME that is allowing and creating, when possible, postive relationships in my life to grow and negative one to fade away as I grow ME.
I am thankful to the ME that is good at cleaning up messes. I am thankful for the ME that knows that I hate money and legal matters but makes ME sit down and do it because it is important to ME! I am thankful for the ME needs variety and will change the things that can change but keeps the routines that help ME function. I am thankful for my need to move ME and to the M that feels when I am tired and needs to take physical rest to recover ME. I am thankful for the education, perserverance, and hard work that I put into the past ME so that I can return to work to earn a good wage once I’ve past this healing stage but also knows the unhealthy ME of the past and ways to make ME function better for the future. I am thankful for the ME that is takes this time as an opportunity for growth and healing.
I am thankful for ME, the ME that I am right now. I give thanks that I will not be the same ME that I am today in future. In many ways I will be the same ME but in other ways not the same ME. I am thankful that I can not know the ME that I will be and I am thankful that I can accept the ME that I am right now. I am thankful that I plan to be the best ME for the future.
Editing and Adding things as I think of them throughout this day of thanks!!!
I am thankful for the positive words I say for ME that get ME through each day.
I am thankful for my ability to say, “NO,” for ME.
I am thankful for people who support ME
I am thankful that I can decide when being Nice is good for ME and when being Nice is NOT good for ME.
I am thankful for my ability to laugh at ME.
I am thankful for my love of Music and Art which make ME feel good.
I am thankful for that I will make mistakes that are not good for ME but
I am thankful that I will turn that into a positive Learning experience and it will help ME grow.
I am thankful for the love in my heart that comes back to ME
I am thankful that I can recognized to need to take time for ME and
I am thankful that I do and will continue to take time for ME all by myself
HA! I saw this post on Facebook and Just tonight got around to reading it for ME! Said better than ME!
https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2017/11/this-is-what-self-care-really-means-because-its-not-all-salt-baths-and-chocolate-cake/
Comments
Post a Comment